Wednesday 26 January 2011

'Weight is my lifetime struggle': Khloe Kardashian once again forced to deny being pregnant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qbo9blUxEoendofvid

[starttext]

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Weight struggle: Khloe Kardashian blogged that her body has always been a struggle; seen here at the People's Choice awards earlier this month


Khloe Kardashian has once again been forced to deny rumours that she is pregnant, instead admitting she is struggling to keep her weight in check.

'My weight is always going up and down. I'm always fighting that,' the 26-year-old star said.

'I feel like no matter what I do, I never look good enough to everybody else.'

In a video blog on her website, the Keeping Up With The Kardashians reality star talked about her lifelong battle with her body.

In contrast to her svelte sisters Kim and Kourtney, Khloe has always been more curvacious.

The statuesque star often wears dresses that drape over her figure and has recently been accused of having a baby bump.

At the People's Choice Awards this year Khloe sparked pregnancy buzz when she chose a floor-length, concealing voluminous gown.

She added: 'I think my weight is my biggest lifetime struggle. It's not the biggest thing in life, but it does get you down sometimes.'


Covering up: Khloe tends to wear drapey clothes that hide her body, even on the beach in Miami


It seems a fairytale 2009 wedding to basketball star Lamar Odom was not enough to calm Khloe's insecurities.

Although Lamar and Khloe are so head over heels in love they have tattoos of each other's initials, she still worries she's doesn't look attractive enough.

'That's been a struggle that I think I've gotten ahold of, not caring what other people think,' she said.

'But as much as I say that, other people's words eventually come and do hit you hard.'

This isn't the first time Khloe has been forced to deny she is expecting.
In June last year she memorably told journalists: 'I'm not pregnant, just fat.'


Generous sisters: Kim Kardashian told Piers Morgan she gives away at least 10 percent of everything she earns to a church


Meanwhile Khloe's sisters Kim and Kourtney were in the news again today as a clip of their upcoming appearance on Piers Morgans new talk show Piers Morgan Tonight was released.

In the show Kim tells Piers she gives away at least 10 percent of everything she earns to a church.

When Piers asked if she knew how much she was worth, Kim said:'"Whatever it is, I give 10 percent away to the church and that's what I was taught. Every year. Absolutely.'

Asked if she did the same, Kim's sister Kourtney said: 'I'm going to now - I was taught that too but I forgot about it!'

Piers then asked if Kim had 'given away millions', to which Kim shyly admitted: 'Yeah.'

'There's a charity that I work with a lot that I donate money all the time - the Dream Foundation - and my mum has helped create a church, so we help fund that,
it's in Calabasas,' she said.

As for Khloe, 2011 is set to be a very high-earning year - she just signed a deal with the E! channel for their own reality TV show.


source: dailymail [endtext]

No comments:

Post a Comment