Wednesday 22 December 2010

Kingfisher Calendar Launch 2011 Photoshoots | Bollywood Celebrities at Kingfisher Calendar Launch 2011


Kingfisher Calendar Launch 2011 Photoshoots: Bollywood star Salman Khan launched the Kingfisher Calendar 2011 in Mumbai.
It was a star-studded event attended by a host of Bollywood celebs including Deepika PadukoneYana GuptaJacqueline FernandezSophia Chaudhary, Milind Soman, Sameera Reddy, model Diandra Soares Madhavan and Prateik Babbar among others.

While launching the calendar, Salman said: “I have launched the Kingfisher calendar for the second time and I like Vijay Mallya. I think he is a great guy and whenever he will call me for anything, I'll surely be present.”

The calendar has been shot by ace lensman Atul Kasbekar in Mauritius. It features six top swimsuit models.


Content Posted By CineHut.Blogspot.Com- Best Site Ever For Hot Actress Sexy Photos,Hot Bollywood,South Indian Actress Sexy Hot Stills,Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment