Monday 10 January 2011

IU feels proud in working with Park Jin Young

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxfvc7Xha7gendofvid

[starttext]


Despite being eliminated from JYP Entertainment auditions in the past, singer IU has expressed that she enjoys working with Park Jin Young for “Dream High“.

Through an interview with MBC’s “Section TV” on January 9th, IU expressed, “Recording for the ‘Dream High‘ OST with Mr. Park Jin Young made me feel somewhat proud.”

IU continued, “At the time of my JYP audition, I was still lacking in my singing abilities, and lacked everything overall. We recently recorded for an OST, and being able to work with a teacher that I auditioned with made me feel proud.”

When asked who treated her the best on set, she replied, “2PM’s Wooyoung treats me well.”



source: allkpop [endtext]

No comments:

Post a Comment