Sunday 16 January 2011

Khloe Kardashian is forced to dye her newly red hair back to brunette by show producers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-thDQN8fU4endofvid


[starttext]

By LIZZIE SMITH

Now you see it: A red-headed Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 16th Annual Critics' Choice Movie Awards; she has since gone back to brunette


Khloe, a natural blonde as a child, wasn't happy.
'I HATE being told what to do.... So not happy right now...,' she said.

Her newly red hair won Khloe Kardashian a string of compliments from admirers.

But the look was short lived, with the reality star announcing that she has been forced to dye her hair back to brown by the producers of her show Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

She tweeted to her fans that she had been ordered to dye her hair back as E! wanted her to match her famously dark sisters.


Old look: Khloe with brown hair; she had dyed it back to this colour


Normally when you tell me not to touch the red button.... I'll go and push the red button.... In this case... I have no options.'

Khloe was first seen with red hair at the People's Choice awards last week, and was inundated with positive comments from her fans.

But the new look didn't last long.

'I had to dye my hair back to brown. I love being a brunette don't get me wrong but red was SOO much fun! I was only red for a like a week,' she wrote.

'The red was too short lived! I'll be a red head again But today I'm being a brat because I want my red hair back now.'

And her fans agreed with her. 'You guys are making me sadder... LOL most of you guys loved the red too! Soon I'll be red! Promise.'

But despite her annoyance she told fans she was not being 'controlled' by the channel.

'No not control... Just like us to look like sisters.'

Fans got a last chance to see 26-year-old Khloe's red-haired look at the Critics Choice last night.


source :dailymail [endtext]

No comments:

Post a Comment