Monday 10 January 2011

YUI’s “It’s My Life” PV to feature ORESKABAND

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMRpBcs_-3Uendofvid

[starttext]



YUI updated her blog with some exciting news for both her own fans and ska fanatics!

Her latest single, “It’s My Life / Your Heaven” is scheduled for release on January 26th, but it looks like a PV is already in the works. In her message, YUI revealed:

“Yesterday I did the filming for the “It’s My Life” music video! This time, the horn group ORESKABAND came and participated~ I had so much fun with everybody!”

For those of you who may not know ORESKABAND, they’re an all-female ska band whose signature happy-pop-ska sound have made them quite popular in the J-ska realm. The group previously collaborated with Acid Black Cherry for his hit song, “Black Cherry.”

Judging by this collaboration, fans can expect to hear the ska band in YUI’s newest single.

For a sample of the song, check out the U-Can CM featuring “It’s My Life” below!


source: tokyohive [endtext]

No comments:

Post a Comment